Monday, March 10, 2014

Laughter is the Best Medicine!

Do you need a laugh?


Thor, for a superhero kind of movie, was very entertaining.  A friend and I caught this at the dollar theater tonight and this movie had the whole audience laughing.  I have not been to a movie in a long time that has made me laugh that much.  I needed some chuckles.  I did see The Secret Life of Walter Mitty a while back which I thought was also very good.  Especially considering the types of movies out there these days if you know what I mean.

No chickens today!  You never know what surprises a day will bring.  By the way, have you ever smelled a gardenia?  They smell so good!  Franklin Park has a gardenia tree and I love the way they smell.  Mmmm...  I'd love to have a backyard full of gardenias and lilacs.  Wouldn't that be cool to have your own garden chock full of all the plants and flowers you love?  I've always thought a roof garden would be ideal.