Friday, March 21, 2014

Ah choo!

Sniffle, Hack, Cough, Ack!!!


Guess what happens when the weather changes?  You get sick or get a cold, etc.  Well, I caught one.  I hardly ever get colds but there you have it.  I got one.  Different people I know are getting sick too! 

Isn't it the hardest thing to have to wake up when you least feel like it?  Don't you just feel like sleeping all day?  It didn't help that yesterday I had an exam to finish which I did but I don't think my grade is going to be that great under the circumstances.  It's hard to take a test when you head is foggy.  It's much easier to do fun stuff or stuff that doesn't require brain work. 

Yawn!  I'm getting sleepy!  Remember to take vitamin C, zinc, and drink lots of honey tea!  

Reminder if you live in the good old US of A then the Affordable Health Care deadline is the end of this month.  We have to have healthcare or get fined a penalty.  Exactly whose idea was this to do this?  We won't name names because I think we all know who's responsible.  Just know that you get fined $95 or 1% of your salary, whichever is greater if you don't have healthcare by the end of this month.