Saturday, March 15, 2014

Are you feeling green?

It's almost St. Patrick's Day!


I was at Giant Eagle shopping today after a financial seminar and saw a woman buy a shamrock plant.  How cool!  I've never seen one before.  I know a lot of people already celebrated St. Patrick's Day on Friday.  

Here's a little greenery to get us in the mood.  Speaking of green, I went to a Money Matters Seminar today and got some good info. Especially in this day and age when you think of the economy and how everyone is struggling for $.  In fact I got to talk to one of the radio personalities but didn't realize who she was until later.  If you think about it radio and visual don't exactly relate like TV does.

Have you ever spoken to someone on the phone a number of times never having met them and then when you do you are like really?  That's what you look like?  No way! Sometimes it boggles the mind.  However if you concentrate on the voice then you are like, "Oh yeah!"

Have a good weekend!