Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Did you know an asteroid almost hit us?

Asteroids


Did you know a 90 foot asteroid was very close to our earth and moon today?  Evidently it safely passed us by but I had no knowledge of it until today around noon when I was watching a telecast of it on TV.

Also NASA is predicting four blood moons for this year and next.  A blood moon is a complete lunar eclipse.  

There's a lot going on in outer space these days it seems.  I remember working at NASA a long time ago.  Those were interesting times.  I really enjoyed my job and the people there.  I have some mugs and NASA memorabilia from back then.  There is still so much controversy about whether or not we actually landed on the moon.

On a more practical note, I had my taxes worked on today.  1040EZ I can do on my own, 1040 I need help with so I had some help and got that taken care of.  It's amazing but time is running out.  It's already March and April is not too far off.