Saturday, February 15, 2014

Winter Weather...


Brrr...  will this winter weather ever end?


It seems like it's been winter for months now, which it has.  We've had so much snow and wintry cold temps.  I must be getting old.  What am I talking about?  I am old.  Sort of.  I've never been one to feel the cold but I must admit that as I get older, I feel the cold more.  Brrr...

I remember playing in the snow when I was younger and building snow forts and snowmen.  I loved sledding.  However now I would really like just being in warm weather by a beach somewhere.  Mmm...  Beaches..  I've always wanted to try Sandals Resorts.  Their advertisements look so inviting.  

Well, tax season is upon us.  If you're looking for tax help, there is an organization that is helping people for free.  Just contact your local library.  They should know or will be able to help you find out who to contact.

With all this talk about the new health laws, who knows what is really going on?  I need to have my taxes looked at because I signed up for an HSA last year.  Turns out that you have to file a 1040 when you receive a 1099-SA.  Fun, huh?

Let's hope for warmer weather soon or I think I may freeze to death!