Friday, February 14, 2014

A Blog is Born!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


This is my very first post on my very first blog and I have my awesome friend Sheree to thank for it...  She and I were talking this morning about a Holy Spirit experience that she recently had and she had a divinely inspired word for me.  In fact she reminded me that I had wanted to start a blog on Valentine's Day this year.  If she had not called me this blog would never have happened. 

Without God this blog would not exist!

I have always wanted to write a book and thought this would be a good writing exercise...  And due to a change in circumstances I thought "Why not?"  So here it is and it will only make an impact if God wills it.  So here we are and it being Valentine's Day, I thought I would share a favorite love quote with you...




This quote is one of my favorites and the reason it is so profound is because so many people out of selfishness want what they want regardless of another person's feelings, wants, and desires.

They scream, "I want, I want, I want..."  Not, "What is it you want?"

A person who truly loves another person will want what's best for that person regardless of what he or she wants.

My challenge question to you is:  Do you have it in you to love someone else that selflessly?  Are you willing to give someone else free will?  Why not when God doesn't do anything less?