Monday, February 13, 2017

Destiny Moment

When You Know


I recently met a couple that told me how they met.  The Moroccan woman called it a destiny moment.  Why?  Because she was working in Dubai and met her American husband through a mutual friend.  Like what were the chances?  And now they live happily ever after.

Someone else I know also had her destiny moment.  She went out of state to help dog sit for her best friend and ended up chasing after the dog who just happened to stop before a man sitting on the bench.  She sat down and asked the man a leading question and now they are going to be married later this year.

So I guess this year I am waiting for my destiny moment...  Hmmm...  Although I think sometimes you can lose a destiny moment as well.  Two ships sailing and they just happen to miss each other.  Oh well...  another one may be right around the corner.  We shall see...