Friday, February 17, 2017

Breaking Up

Is Hard To Do


Admit it...  it doesn't matter if you still like him as a friend or you simply can't stand him at all.  It's still hard to break up with someone due to our natural inclination to be nice.  It's difficult to hurt someone's feelings.  However on the other hand you risk living a lie for the rest of your life.

I remember breaking up with someone after a few weeks of dating.  He asked me to marry him which I thought was odd given the short time we'd been dating.  I asked him why he wanted to get married since he didn't seem like the faithful type and he replied that he was lonely.  I'm sorry but seriously!?!  At any rate, when I finally broke up with him he told me that if neither of us was married in five years we should just marry each other.  Talk about desperate for all the wrong reasons.  I simply lost all respect for this one especially since he was a liar, a cheater, and a thief.  Talk about delusional!