Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Life is Complicated...

Always & Forever


Sometimes in life we don't always get to go out with the one we want to or to marry the one you love...  Why?  Because other people and things get in the way...  Everyone has a secret agenda and if you are not privy to it you may never understand why things happen the way they do.  Sometimes they say not making a decision is actually a decision in itself.  I think if something is truly meant to happen then it will because ultimately God is bigger than us all however we still have free will.  God gave us free will for a reason...  because he wanted us to choose where we really want to be...  Whether it be heaven or hell it is your choice to go where you want.  Sometimes it's hard to see loved ones go where you won't go but it was their choice to be there and that is a decision everyone must choose for themselves.  You can't make that choice for them.  I hope you choose wisely... 

There is a book called The Shack with a segment involving a dialogue between Wisdom and Mack.  Wisdom asks Mack to choose which of his children go to heaven or hell.  He tells Wisdom that he can't make a decision like that.  Well neither can God Wisdom replies.  It's true...  God loves us all whether we are good or bad but he can't choose which of us goes where.  So he gave us free will to choose...  wisely...  I hope...  I know the ones that choose what I choose I will see again in the afterlife however the ones that don't I know I will never see again once we pass.  It's difficult knowing this as there are people I care about that won't choose to go to heaven but it's something I can't force someone else to do.