Sunday, May 14, 2017

So Sad...

But True...


Deception at its darkest...  I remember talking to a friend once who told me that she thought this guy she knew was showing people her picture telling everyone he was going out with her.  Unfortunately I believe this happened to me as well.  How desperate does someone have to be to take a picture of some other random someone and make up a fairy tale?  Some people are simply not living in reality.  Are they?

I once read a post online about stalking...  The quote said something about how stalking was when two people were taking a walk while only one person knew about it.  Seriously!  You have to wonder about people who skulk around behind you but never pass you.  If you have to stalk someone to be with them, then you really have no life...  Not to mention clueless...  The person is just not into you...