Thursday, April 3, 2014

Do you like reading blogs?

Then check out Feedspot!


Feedspot is the one stop spot to read all your favorite blogs!  It's like having an email address where all your favorite blogs get sent to you.  It's an easy way to access and keep track of your blogs.  Here's more info regarding this website.   

Another tool that I have been playing with lately is Google Plus.  I set up a profile on their website about a month ago.  Believe me when I say that all this internet technology is sometimes daunting and overwhelming.  Slowly a little bit at a time I am getting the hang of this.  It's always a good thing to take baby steps when attempting something. 

I've been doing something a little different with my poetry blog lately.  I'm adding my pics with my poetry.  Check it out...