Tuesday, May 6, 2014

"We all live in a yellow submarine!"

Are you on the outside looking in or on the inside looking out?  


That's the odd thing about perspective.  Why is it that some people see the glass as half full and others as half empty?  I spent the day running errands and there was a time when a few errands took a couple of hours but it seems as you get older that things take a lot longer.  Is it because I'm older or because I'm getting slower?  This is what I call a turtle wax day!  I meant to work on something creative but the day just kind of ran away from me.

Lately I have to admit that I go bonkers when traffic is at a standstill.  People won't let you pull over and you have to wait and wait.  Argh!  Maybe I should go through British slang to pick up some good choice words to use?  After all, who doesn't like being verbally creative?  I have to admit though that the weather feels really good!  It would be ideal to just soak in sun all day but it's not quite that warm yet...